Your Inner Sparkle soy candle is lovingly hand poured on the South Coast of NSW and consist of 100% natural soy wax so are safe to burn around young children, pets and mothers to be with no extra fillers… Soy wax has a low melting point which means your candle will burn for longer and fill your room with a beautiful fragrance every burn (please ensure you read the warning label that’s on the base of your glass jar that comes with your candle for safety reasons and to gain the most out of your Inner Sparkle candle)! Each candle has a lead free cotton wick, clean burn and is safe for you and the environment not like some others on the market today and you get approximately 50hrs burn time per candle. Remember to always trim your wick before each burn and most importantly enjoy your candle! xx
- "Choose your fragrance" is a required field.